Monday, July 26, 2004

motivation (or lack there of)

It's come.  The end of my brain as I know it.  For the last week of my life especially, I have come to realize that my brain has disappeared (some of you may have thought I lost it a long time ago, but no).  It's acting like those stubborn little children that I give speech therapy to that just won't focus on the task at hand despite my best efforts.  I only have one more week until this summer semester's over, but it has been my toughest yet, and I question myself everyday as to how and if I will make it through.  It seems like I'm in a downward spiral of brain farts that make it hard to come up for air, and unfortunately, I can muster nothing better than a meager "excuse me" while my flatulence takes its course without warning.  This just in - despite my brain loss, my sense of humor still never ceases to crack me up - too bad I don't get graded on my brilliant personality.  Ha.  Geez.  AAAHHHHH!!!  If I only had a brain....  The scarecrow will keep ya'll posted as to the outcome of this frustrating adventure I call life in graduate school...'till then, please pray that I'll reach the top of this mountain rather than fall down the rocky terrain only to see that my climbing was in vain... oh, and thanks for the banana bread lisa - i'll put it in my backpack for when I need some energy on the climb...

No comments: