Thursday, September 29, 2005

the (not) first time, but many, i'm sure

i am capable of writing complete sentences - don't you worry. the title refers to the fact that this is my first of many thoughts on my blog. it's not my first time, but i haven't blogged in over a year, so for the one person (me) that's reading this now, there's my update (to myself).

so the question of the day is simply this, "is it weird that i'm eating cheez-its in my chicken noodle soup?" i've never done this sort of thing before, but i needed some extra change to buy a soda, so i bought the crackers out of the vending machine because that machine actually takes dollars. it's pretty tasty actually, so i guess my answer is either no it's not weird, or yes it is weird but i like it anyway so back off. side note: i also burned the poop out of my fingers with the hot soup today, so i have to smack myself for not bringing a hot pad with me to work. i'll wear an oven mit tomorrow.

well, i have approximately 4 minutes until i must see my next group of students for therapy, and so i will leave you now. tomorrow's question of the day will be "background singers: is getting paid to sing in phrases and hum really worth the effort?"

1 comment:

tiffany said...

background singing is harder than it looks. With all the swaying to the rhythm while pretending you actually like the person you are singing behind is very hard work.