Friday, December 09, 2005

I would walk away too if I had to listen to this all Christmas long

this is an audio post - click to play




So, this audioblog is of a song by a Mr. Daniel L. Lovell. I really feel that he takes an interesting look at how Joseph must have felt, and thought that it would "brighten" your holiday season. Oh, and by the way, this man comes and plays at my parents' church in Oxford on a quarterly basis. I have copies of his CD "Stayin' at the Earth Motel" if anyone would like one. It's very special, and I've heard that it's this year's hottest stocking stuffer next to a lump of coal. This man means well, but he is perhaps the reason I've never recorded any of my own original songs......

1 comment:

kimberly said...

will it ever end? hopefully since Christmas is over nobody will ever have to hear that again.
for anyone still curious, I have HEARD some of the music of "Stayin at the earth motel" and believe me, those of us who heard it would probably agree it is a minority you don't want to be a part of.