Saturday, December 09, 2006

NEW GAME!!!





*original logo from http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/*

So, I've decided to play a little holiday game. Starting December 10 and (hopefully) everday until Christmas Day, I will post a new comment. It is your job as my faithful readers, to leave a comment on my blog as to whether or not you think my comment of the day is from a Dove chocolate wrapper or a quote from somewhere/one else (a.k.a. no Dove). Respond with "Dove" or "No Dove" each day, and come back to my blog the following day to read the previous day's answer and see that day's new comment. After Christmas Day is finished, I will tally each reader's score, and the winner will win a fabulous prize package worth an undisclosed amount of money. Ready, set, GO!!


Day 1: Friendship is a gift in itself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO DOVE. Definitely not corny enough.

by the way, this is my new favorite thing.


ps. I had a student who was having a bad day a few weeks ago, and I gave her a piece of chocolate, not really thinking about the fact that it was a dove promise and her english is not very good. She was SO SO SO confused...

tiffany said...

That is SOOO DOVE

Igford said...

IGFORD.

I mean DOVE.