Friday, May 12, 2006

"Hey there cute."

(I put on my sunglasses, assuming the guy in the car next to me is just talking on his cell phone)

"Hey beautiful. You lookin' cute girl." (he's talking to me)

"Uh, hey."

"Where's he at?"

"What?" (very confused look)

"Where's your husband at?"

"I don't have a husband."

"That's too bad. You need to find yourself a husband."

"Thanks for the advice."

"I'm looking for a wife. You interested?"

(I push on the gas as the light conveniently turns green, and I roll up my window)


Thanks to the 75th street and 71 Highway stoplight for making this car window marriage proposal happen. The guy was driving a rather pimpin' red and white Suburban though....just my taste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean come on....a proposal can happen any where these days. Email, singing telegrams...why not sitting at a stop light.

donna said...

Wow...he sounds hot! Oh...