Monday, May 22, 2006

the birth of cool

i feel like a complete stud today. now, for a limited time only (i can only assume) i am among the top 8 myspace friends of one of my favorite bands, the waybacks. visit HERE to see the gloriousness that is me being among some very cool people on the internet. also check out their music because if not for that (and the walnut valley festival in winfield) i would not be who or where i am today. their new album and their live album are fabulous. thanks be to God, alleluia, alleluia.

also, ask my roommates about my fabulous talents clapping moths out of existence. i'm known now as the clapper tapper. and i'm coming to a bedroom near you. no "wink wink" intended.

4 comments:

Igford said...

That's the worst nickname I've ever heard. Clapper Tapper. It's just begging for inappropriate jokes.

shalinn said...

keep your inappropriate jokes to yourself ig. you're thinking pretty nasty for someone who's all of 10 years old. i see you've been letting your friend doug influence your thinking. tell him he's sick and wrong.

kimberly said...

I like the name clapper tapper.
When I lived on the island I got really good at killing mosquitos really fast. Each night I would kill somewhere around 30 or 40 of them before I went to bed. I even have a permanent momento on the second page of Philippians where I unfortunately squished one between the pages.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Shalinn. I knew you were kind of a big deal and all, but I had no idea.