Saturday, May 29, 2004

the cha cha...

last night as suggested by my previous blog, i went line dancing with my grandparents. among other things, i learned how to do a cha cha line dance and i must say, it was a good time minus the melodic selection. this precious, very old couple was there dancing to the beat of their own country music drummer and i got to watch this amazing ballroom dancing couple shake their hips better than the most scantily clad clubsters of my own generation. amazing! on a side note, my extensive research on digital cameras may actually be leading to a near future purchase...i think after much deliberation and prayer (well, not actual prayer per say) i've chosen the ebay route and "i'd say strong, to quite strong" that i will get the best bang for my buck that meets my amateur, yet well intentioned photographic desires. this just in as well: i've realized that the length of my blogs will most definitely be long, and well, probably frequent, so please consider carefully the amount of my words you're prepared to handle on a regular basis because if you so choose to be a frequent visitor to this site, you may consider making the purchase of some reading glasses...

No comments: