Sunday, January 13, 2008

a new one

so apparently y'all aren't into this. however, that will not deter me from trying again and again until you get the hang of it.

before i fire off another question, i must thank meghan and maya who kept it real.

btw - my own answer to the previous question would be probably the biggest loser. it drastically changes and likely saves lives, and that's pretty cool. i don't really watch it until there's a marathon of it on bravo, but that's beside the point...

question number 2 of '08 is (drum roll please).....

what do you think is really the greatest (or one of the greatest) issues facing america today?

not at all like my last question, but appropriate i think.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

now that my computer is working, I think I will share a topic that applies to BOTH your questions.

the obvious answer is AMERICAN GLADIATORS. I don't think I really even need to explain myself here.