Wednesday, November 28, 2007

guitar hero......z

if rustin can just post a video of a wonderful guitar player, then i can post some of my faves too. i call this segment "keeping up with the smiths, or, the smith" these characters are not quite as "classical" but they're innovative and good at their craft.



tommy's awesome. he's part of why you need to come to winfield. don't get scared by his facial expressions.



doyle is incredible. i enjoy his daughter haley's music as well. i chose this video in tribute to my cats. makes me want to rock back and forth real fast.



this video doesn't do james justice at all, but he's the best flat picker i've ever seen. go see the waybacks. you won't regret it.



not your typical guitarist. kaki is king. or queen.

2 comments:

Rustin S said...

Shout out for realz. Thanks, Shalinn!

Igford said...

All very cool. Thanks Shalinn. I am partial to Brian May myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJ_S6SD1Xw