Saturday, October 20, 2007

the real question is...?

1. why haven't i posted since august?

2. why am i now living by myself when i said earlier on this blog that i didn't think i ever would?

3. why am i so hot?

4. who else thinks that steven colbert running for president is hilarious and fantastic?

5. who ate at lidia's today and ate way more delicious food than should be allowed by one person?

6. what is your favorite color?

7. when did k-fed become the better choice?

8. when am i going to say something interesting on this site?

9. who signed me up to receive men's vogue?

10.who put the bop in the bop-shu-bop-shu-bop?


10 points to the person to correctly identify my real question. GO!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

11. who cares as long as we don't have to look at the creepy piano guy any more?

Igford said...

My favorite color is blue, Shalinn.

I almost ate at Lidia's friday night, but we opted to try Le Fou Frog instead. I can't say it was a bad choice, but I definitely want to check out Lidia's sometime.

shalinn said...

Lidia's was fantastic - I'd recommend it Doug. I'm pretty sure if the world was headed towards starvation, you could eat at Lidia's and never be hungry again...or at least for a couple of days...

I would appreciate an answer to number 9 if anyone knows the answer to that... i've received 4 editions since i moved here not even 3 months ago. it's kind of creeping me out.

kimberly said...

I know someone who works at lidia's. it's not me.
my favorite color is pink.
is steven colbert really running for president?
I'm hot cause I'm fly.
I signed you up to receive men's vogue. actually that's a lie, I'm just trying to make you feel better about it.
k-fed really is the better choice.
why am I living by myself?
Dr. Shippy-Ginn put the bop.

shalinn said...

i did tell you that his last name isn't really shippy didn't i? ooh. doctor. i like the sound of that :)

kimberly said...

no, but I can forgive you.
I was having this whole conversation with someone about funny names last week and trying to tell them about Shippy-Ginn but could not for the life of me remember anything about the conversation except for Shippy. and that made my story REAL bad.

Papa Frank said...

1. Too busy.

2. Because you're not psychic.

3. Norweigan sweater?

4. Not me.

5. You.

6. Purple.

7. The key word -- BETTER!

8. Soon.

9. The men's vogue fairy.

10. Since they're the only other person in the room I'll have to say shu.